Terms and Agreements
- Our advisors can give an estimate of the duration of service, based upon the size of your home. This can vary, so flexibility is appreciated.
- Please provide a task list for our cleaners once they arrive. If you supply cleaning equipment, they must be safe to use.
- Please give clear instructions on how to operate alarms. Our cleaning company can’t be held responsible for triggering of alarms.
- If you have a cat or dog, then an extra charge may be added to any carpet cleaning service at our discretion.
- Additional charges for parking, or congestion charge payments, may be added to the bill.
- Please pay in cash on the day the cleaning is completed.
- Advance payment can be made with a debit or credit card over the telephone. We will never share the customer’s card details with a third party.
- Any outstanding amount owed to Fast Cleaners Brent may be charged from the credit card you provided at the time of the booking.
- Please note that late payments may be subject to additional charges.
- Payment must be made within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so, may involve collection agencies being utilised.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
- Any complaints of poor service, damage or theft must be made within 24 hours of the service date.
- We may take up to 7 working days to respond to your complaint.
- Complaints can be made over the phone and in writing.
- Please secure or remove any fragile or highly breakable items. We cannot be liable for cash or jewellery, items of sentimental value and antiques.
- Key replacement fees are only paid if keys are lost by our operatives, with a £30 per household liability limit.
- We will repair damaged items at its cost. If the item can’t be repaired, we will credit you with the item’s current cash value toward a like replacement, upon payment of cleaning services rendered.
- Our reliable cleaning company has a full Public and Employer’s liability insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operative from our company , reported within 24 hours.
WE VALE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- If you’re not completely satisfied with a cleaning job, we will re-clean any areas and items to your satisfaction. You must be present at this re-clean.
FAST CLEANERS BRENT ‘ LIABILITY
- Our cleaning company will not be liable for:
- Tasks which are not on an agreed task list;
- Cleaning jobs not complete due to the lack of hot water or power;
- Third parties;
- Discoloured fabric looking more visible after dirt has been removed;
- Existing damage;
- Damage caused by a faulty liquids or equipment supplied by you;
- You may cancel or adjust the time of a cleaning visit by giving at least 24 hour’s notice.
- You must pay the full price of a cleaning visit if 24 hour’s notice is not given.
- You agree to pay the full price of the cleaning visit in the event of our operative being locked out.
These terms and conditions above shall be governed by the relevant UK law, and by agreeing to them the customer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom.
Phone us on 020 3322 4794 for details on our cleaning services and cleaning prices.